Monday 17 October 2016

Famous Djava Holiday - Yogyakarta City Tour, BOROBUDUR temple and many more with your personal driver and tour guide so you can explore more freely without hush and rush

Hi travelers around the world!! My name is Moka Kastara,, i live in Yogyakarta, Central Java, Indonesia.
i have my personal car rental in Yogyakarta,, using this very new blog, i'm trying to promote my service for you who's reading this blog.

i've been handling many tourist from around the world,, show them around the city when they are here in my country,, i'm renting car with me as you personal driver, and also doing tour guiding.

There's so many beautiful place to see here in my country, there's BOROBUDUR temple, the biggest Budhist temple, and one of the 7 wonders of the world, also there's PRAMBANAN temple, the biggest Hindu temple.

Actually there are many places you can see here, for you who love adventure and exploring the nature, you can visit and explore JOMBLANG Cave, PINDUL Cave to have a cave tubing experience using only a tube.. and you can continue to do River Rafting.

For you who love arts, here we have so many art places you can see.. Wooden art, Oil Paintings, Silver Handy craft, Hand made BATIK (1 of the art that originally came from my country), Stone art, Antique stuff, 
And for you who love coffee, we also have KOPI LUWAK (The most expensive coffee in the world)..

So what i'm doing here is provide the car for the tourist, and drive them around.. i'm also can provide the hotels with many options, but with so many applications for booking hotels just using cellphone, i think you will already booked it yourself ;)

About price, my price is 500.000 (Indonesian Rupiah), it's include Car + English speaking driver + Gasoline) for 10 Hours usage, the destination depend by your request. But there will be an extra charge if you have request to visit another area.

So this is a short story about me.. if you need me you can contact me trough my mobile number,
My contact is : +62 977 389 26629 you can also find me on Whatsapp
Email : famousdjava@gmail.com
Facebook : MOKA JOGJA

Thank you very much for your attention,, i hope i can see you in person to show you more about my country..
Thank you again..

My very best regards. MOKA KASTARA